Website Altura Wind Services LLC
Altura Wind provides rope access services to the wind industry.
Altura Wind Services is looking for full time IRATA/SPRAT level 2&3s to add to our team.
Altura has been supplying height related services to the wind industry in the US, Europe, China, India and Turkey and more for almost 20 years. Our commitment to safety, training and quality of work has ensured our service capabilities continue to grow – year on year.
With this in mind we are looking to take on 2 level 3s and level 2s, for full time work across North America, contracts from 3-24 months.
- Current first aid/CPR & AED.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- OSHA 10 General Industry.
- A strong and innate culture of safety, both for yourself and your work colleagues.
- Able to take responsibility for yourself and be well organized.
- Committed to working in a team, and supporting the combined interests of that team.
- Willing to learn, willing to travel.
- Have a good level of fitness.
- Be able to communicate (written and spoken) in English.
- Good level of fitness.
- A strong work ethic.
- Must be able to pass a hair follicle test every 3 months.
What are we offering?
- Hourly rates will depend on experience, Level 2: $25-32, Level 3: $34-40.
- Guaranteed 40/hrs a week.
- $110 Per diem.
- Flexible rotations, minimum 4 weeks on.
- Health and life insurance after 60 days.
- Travel paid for.
If interested please email: email@example.com or call 325-232-4271
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org