Regional Sales Manager, Professional Divisionrgeorge
Website Petzl America
The Regional Sales Managers will provide sales leadership and in-house account management, in partnership with external sales Reps, for the North American Petzl Pro Division customer base. The RSMs will focus their efforts on a select number of sales territories, supporting sustainable sales growth and distribution expansion. They will develop a strong working relationship with their independent sales Reps, as well as accounts in their geographic territories, participating in frequent territory travel to maximize sales growth opportunities.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years minimum demonstrated sales management experience, including supervision of sales Reps and their wholesale customers
- Superior customer relationship building and sales-motivated personality
- Skillful communicator: in writing, in person, and via phone
- Familiarity with professional rescue/rope access markets, including a minimum of one area of specialization that corresponds with Petzl’s primary Pro Division markets (technical rescue, fire rescue, rope access & work-at-height, industrial safety & fall protection, arborism, military rope access, etc.)
- Outgoing person, enjoys working in team atmosphere
- Possesses strong technical aptitude and physical ability to participate in rope-access product and technique demonstrations (SPRAT certification a plus)
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exceed sales goals for Pro sales rep territories within region
- Manage sales rep agencies within region
- Grow wholesale sales and distribution
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience and demonstrated success in managing priorities and exceeding sales goals
- Strong interpersonal skills to partner with and manage independent sales Rep agencies
- Creativity and drive to expand sales opportunities through effective research and strategy
- Positive attitude, maturity, and teamwork attitude
- Strong ethical foundation and professionalism to represent our brand in a positive light at all times
The preferred start date will be Jan 2017. The position is full-time, exempt and qualifies for full health and welfare benefits, including a generous paid time off policy, a profit sharing plan, a 401(k) plan with match, and an extensive list of perks. Our workplace environment and policies truly reflect our commitment to being a great place to work.
This job is located in Petzl America’s brand new Platinum LEED certified building, located at 2929 Decker Lake Drive, Salt Lake City, UT.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/petzl/2ff8956b-5cf2-4dd1-8568-f512a2b17a8e →