Rope Access Technician (Building Maintenance)info
RayAccess, Inc. is looking for Rope Access Technician (SPRAT or IRATA Level 1-3) for building maintenance operations with potential to grow into supervisor/project manager position.
Key responsibilities: perform various building maintenance tasks via Rope Access (window cleaning, facade cleaning, inspections, repairs, waterproofing, installations, etc.).
1. SPRAT/IRATA Rope Access certification
2. Experience in building maintenance industry
3. Los Angeles area residence
4. Clear background/drug test
5. Ability to work outdoors for long period of time.
6. High learning ability, morale, work ethics
7. Ability to work in team and cooperate.
8. Ability to work without direct supervision.
Pay rate: $25-30/hr
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com