Gravitec’s Training team is seeking a Rope Access Training Instructor to join our organization. This role is an integral part of our organization. An instructor’s primary purpose is to teach Rope Access in both a classroom and hands-on setting. Gravitec instructors will teach all over the world as well as in our state of the art facility located in Poulsbo, Washington. Frequent travel, sometimes to foreign destinations, is a fundamental responsibility and benefit of this role. The materials we create, the technology we use and the curriculum we develop for you to teach help to position Gravitec Instructors as experts in the industry.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients’ fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
- Frequent travel domestically and occasionally abroad.
- Ability to learn Gravitec content and deliver courses according to lesson plans.
- Adaptability to a changing work schedule.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Be a team player and mentor to co-workers and students
- Working at height to install specialized engineered systems.
- Ancillary tasks that support company needs outside of teaching.
- Training students in the proper use of fall protection and rescue equipment
- This role will require travel, working overtime, including working a flexible and variable work schedule as needed to meet business objectives
- Current SPRAT or IRATA Level 2 certification – Level 3 a plus
- Teaching, Military Training, EMT, Fire, Climbing or Mountaineering experience helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizations skills
- Proficient with Powerpoint, Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook and other related software programs
- Ability to travel
- Must be able to pass drug screening.
- Hourly Rate commensurate with experience.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
- 401(k) savings opportunity.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: VP of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit gravitec.com.