Website Rope Partner
The Original Rope Access Provider in North America
- Currently recruiting technicians of all three SPRAT levels (1, 2 & 3)
- Must be ready and willing to undertake extensive travel and time away from home
- Mechanical aptitude and/or fiberglass experience preferred
- Ability to safely identify and mitigate hazards
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, email and general computer use
- Able to legally work in the United States
- Legal ability to work in additional countries/regions would be seen as advantageous
- Candidates that do not currently meet the minimum SPRAT Level 1 requirement to apply are strongly urged to participate in one of Rope Partner’s rope access training courses before applying. Of course you don’t have to take a SPRAT course with us; however it will give you the opportunity to interact with us at our office during that week.
- If you are a certified rope access technician with experience and/or have solid fiberglass experience, preferably working on wind turbine rotor blades, please send your resume, along with our application form (click here) to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and detail your technical skills such as fiberglass repair or mechanical experience. While not a requirement, candidates with the ability to work in both the United States and Canada are urged strongly to apply.