We strive to exceed our clients' expectations while providing safe working environments, maintaining the highest industry standards, and respecting the dignity of every employee.
- Our mission is to provide reliable, repeatable service
- Our commitment is to employ the best resources, technology and methods available today
- Our investment in quality, service and efficiency comes from our focus on discipline, exceeding client expectations, and continuous improvement that drives productivity
To gain a better understanding of how Acuren's rope access capabilities can save you time and money, schedule a free on-site lunch & learn with John Solowij at 902.402.4454 or Manny Williams at 281.228.0000.
Rope Access provides safe and efficient access to areas that would typically require scaffolding. Rope Access has minimal set-up time. Technicians can quickly be put into position to evaluate, perform repair work, and restore the facility to production at a substantial savings of time and cost.
Rope Access' exceptional safety record is the result of a systematic approach to managing rope access operations. This process includes:
- On site safety protocols involving redundant rope systems, Level III supervisory oversight and compliance with our Safety Policy & Procedure Manual.
- Full time corporate health, safety and environment managers who oversee the safety of our field operations and ensure compliance with all applicable safety regulations.